Thursday, November 6, 2008

If I Were an Angel on Christmas Night Video is Here!

This is THE cutest, most heart-melting Christmas music video EVER! Seriously, if this video doesn't play around with your heartstrings, I am Ebeneezer...Ebeneezer Scrooge, that is.

It was so enjoyable looking through all the cute, funny and adorable pictures I received. I hope you will agree that some of the pictures just fit perfectly with the lyrics with which they were placed.





Maximizing the youtube video will give you distorted scenes. I am working on a digital format available for downloading on your computer that will keep the integrity of the pictures.

If you would like a copy of this video as a DVD to play on your TV screen, or to give as a Christmas gift, please send an email to me at blog@completelee.com. I am working on putting this product in our webstore, so it will be available that way as soon as I get it figured out. In the meantime, email me to order your copies.

The DVD will cost $2.95 plus Shipping. If you order 10 DVD's, shipping is free in the continental USA. I will accept Paypal, Money Order, or check. If you send me a personal check, I won't ship the DVD until your check has cleared my bank.

Below is the picture that will be the insert on the DVD jewel case.

Click here to find more information on this song.

Please spread the word and share this post with friends and family that would enjoy these sweet little faces and the message of the song. Thank you!

1 comment:

Munchkins and Music said...

So cute! I love hearing kids sing, it is the best!